Friday, October 14, 2005

Clearly, I'm new at blogging...

Okay, I must admit, I've had a blog page for quite a while now and have been hesitant to post. I tend to be a "Put myself right out there kinda gal." To me blogging is almost like an on-line diary, and while I put my heart and soul right out there when I meet you, I certainly would not show you my diary :)

So, here I am a virgin blogger unsure of what to share w/out sharing too much!

Maybe for my first blog post, I'll leave it at this.
Stay tuned!

Signed,
I ain't no Virgin blogger...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah! I'm honored and thrilled to be your first guest! I know you're going to have the funniest blog ever - and you'll have a crazy cult following...seriously though, you're so creative when you write, it's going to be awesome to read your thoughts.

Hugs!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karla,
Rebecca is the best and I read her blog all the time and now I will read yours, too. Please keep posting. It's such a great outlet. Just be careful who you give the website to, but otherwise you should be able to have a whole lotta fun with it!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home