Saturday, November 04, 2006

Four Boys and a "Lady"

This post is sharing very sad news as well as new beginnings.

Our beloved big-boned cat "Tom" passed away suddenly at 5 years old :(. We were completely devastated including Bob. Paul found Tom passed away on our bed, so at least we are comforted knowing he did not suffer. Cats hide when they are sick or scared, and, clearly, he was nice and comfy on Mom/Dad's bed...

We waited two weeks while myself and Bob cried our hearts out, and then we decided there were plenty of homeless cats out there who would love our home, hence... Four Boys and a "Lady"

We set out to adopt one friend for Bob, but, of course, our plans were altered since there were two brothers that needed a family. It's ironic, 'cause when I decided to adopt a cat 5 years ago, I met Bob & Tom (brothers) at the shelter and ended up with two cats, so, as fate would have it, we ended up with yet another two more additions to the Hinsman Digs.

So here I am surrounded by four icky boys (my husband and three male cats)... :>) The new additions are named Vin & 'lil B. Bob is enjoying his new friends and we are all getting along just fine. There may be some fur flying here and there, but, hey, I can't help it if I yank out Paul's chest hair when he gets me upset :>) -- just kidding!

Lesson learned, don't ever judge your neighborhood "Crazy Cat Lady" 'cause God knows how fate works...

Signed,
Just another crazy cat chick!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

And they're soooo cute!!!! ;)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home